These valves are used where higher flow is desired with little force required to operate. These pilot operated double seated, near balanced, valves perform ideally for this service. Additionally, they have been used successfully on separators, meters, and water knockouts, where a reduced signal pressure is available.
- Available in 2″ Threaded; 2″ 3″, and 4″ Flanged; Globe or Angle; Ductile Iron
- Unique Buna’N or Viton Seat Plugs: Designed for high capacity, smooth flow, and positive sealing.
- SS Internal Wetted Parts
- Pressed Steel Topworks
- Size: 2″ Threaded 2″, 3″, & 4″ Flanged
- Working Presure: 400 psi 275 psi
- Temperature: -50°F to +250°F Standard (other materials available)
- Size Topworks: #20
- Body: Ductile Iron
- Topworks: Press Steel
- Diaphragm: Nylon Reinforced Buna-N (50 psi pressure max.)
- Stem: 303 SS
- Packing: Cotton Reinforced Buna-N
- Trim: Buna-N or Viton® Molded Plug, Integral Seat