In the tradition of providing the best of the best, WellMark has developed the “Top Gun” Series 2001PR for accurate reduction of high-pressure gas before it enters the distribution system. It is designed for inlet pressures up to 1500 psi and outlet pressures from 27 to 500 psi.
As is true with most regulators, the WellMark “Top Gun” Series 2001PR Regulator has an outlet pressure rating that is lower than the inlet pressure rating. Overpressure protection is needed to avoid overpressure if the actual inlet pressure can exceed the outlet pressure rating.
- Multiple Orifice Sizes: Brass or Stainless
- Easy Maintenance
- 6 Spring Ranges
- Rugged WCB Cast Steel Body
- NACE Compatible Option
- Connection: 1″ and 2″ FNPT
- Seat Ring Orifices: 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″
- Operating Temperature: -20˚F to +150˚F
- Materials: See Parts & Materials (PDF)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure and Pressure Drop: See Table 1 (PDF)
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: See Table 2 (PDF)
- Flow Capabilities: See Table 3 (PDF)