The Model 780 Hermetically Sealed Level Control is a side-mounted float type liquid level control. This unit is used as a high or low level control. Also, can be used to sound alarms or operate control equipment.
As the liquid in the vessel rises, lifting the float, a magnet (weld sealed inside the arm) is moved downward toward the hermetically sealed reed switch inside the housing body, causing magnetic actuation of the switch.
- Corrosion Proof: All Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Adjustments: Nothing to Adjust or Get Out of Calibration
- Simple Installation: Float Passes Through a 1″ Fitting
- Hermetically Sealed Switch
- Replacement Switch Capsule: Can Easily Be Changed in Field
- Explosion Proof Enclosure
- Body Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Pressure Rating: 1500 psig
- Float Material: Polypropylene
- Temperature Limit: 200˚F
- Level Differential: Approx. 1″
- Housing: Class 1, Group A, B, C & D
- Electrical Connection: 1 /2″ Female Pipe Thread
- Minimum Specific Gravity: 0.60″