The WellMark Series 9311 is a Pneumatic Snap Acting or Electric Hi/Lo Level Switch. This switch combines the user-friendly features of our Model 2001NB with the rugged external cage of the Model 9321. Together these attributes make the 9311 a robust, reliable Level Switch for the control of liquid level in oil and gas production equipment such as Gas Compressor Scrubbers, Separators, Safety Systems, etc.
- Pneumatic or Electric
- Weather Proof Case
- Left or Right Hand Mount
- Direct or Reverse Acting
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Internals
- NACE Process, Standard
- Electric Option Available (Consult Factory)
- Process Connection: Screwed 1″ NPT. Butt Weld 2.00″, Socket Weld 1.00″, Flanged (Consult Factory)
- Temperature Rating: -20˚F-400˚F
- Max. Working Pressure: 2500 psi
- Pilot Action: Pneumatic-Snap (On/Off)
- Minimum Air Supply: 20 psi
- Minimum Specific Gravity: Pneumatic-0.5
- Supply & Output Connection Size: Pneumatic- 1/4″ NPT, Electric- 1/2″ NPT
- Box: Die Cast Aluminum
- Pilot: Aluminum w/S.S. Internals
- Gauges: Brass (S.S. Optional)
- Cage: Cast Steel
- Body: 1018 Steel
- Displacer: S.S.
- Displacer Arm: 304 S.S.
- Seals: Viton®