These valves are for general purpose gas and air services, and are recommended for over-pressure protection on separators, compressors, pressure vessels, heater-treaters, gathering and transmission lines, meter runs, and other systems where the rated capacities of the valve are commensurate with the requirements of the system. All of these valves are manufactured in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and have been capacity tested and certified by the National Board to meet the requirements of Section VIII of the ASME Code, as signified accordingly by the symbols “UV” and “NB” on their nameplates.
NOTE: These valves are designed for relief to atmospheric pressure only on the downstream side, and are not intended for use in a closed system. Any backpressure applied to the downstream side of the valve will result in improper pressure relief.
- Curtain – Disc Design: High Capacity – Low Blow Down
- ASME Coded: “UV” Section VIII Air/Gas
- Guided Lift System: Optimum Performance
- Trim: Soft Resilient Seat
- High Volume Applications
- Low Pressure Applications
- Stainless Steel Internals
- NACE Option Available
- 90% Slope=36.12, 2.000 Orifice (3.142 Sq. In.)